Forms for Child Custody and Visitation
Please note: Some software programs commonly called "Pop Up Blockers" may prevent this window from opening. If you are currently running such a program, this site will be most effective for you if you disable the blocker program first.
These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
If you are not sure which form to use, talk with your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer.
- For help in getting low-cost legal aid, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website.
Forms for Cases in which a Parent can Ask for Child Custody:
(click on the category you need)
A Form to Ask the Court for Accommodation because of a Disability:
- Request for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities and Response (Form MC-410)
See the instructions for this form.
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS: |
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.